Let’s talk about the list of things you need to double-check when using Crema, and charging your client. It’s difficult, uncomfortable stuff, but that’s why we are here to help 👌.
Know your client. Typical, we know 🤷, but it is a must to know your client the best way possible before taking on a job. Is the client trust worthy? Is the client going to be picky? Do they ask for a bunch of reviews and re-dos? Are they going to recommend you to other potential clients? All these doubts are things you should know about them. And, especially, things you should know before you send them a Crema link ☝️.
Once you are ready to send a Crema link, here are 5 things to be sure of:
- To be as specific as possible in the detailing of your gig.
- To set up your payment schedule the way you want, and the way your client agrees to.
- To have your client sign the contract before even lifting a pen to start working.
- To have your client pay the upfront deposit (if you agreed to that) before you start working.
- To have all the details correct for you and the client (Remember 👀: contracts are null and void if the smallest of details is wrong).
Once you’ve checked all of the above, you are a bit closer to launch 🚀. Perfection will only be achieved with practice, so don’t worry about everything, just about the right things 🧘.